Monday, October 26, 2009

Sewing up a storm

The question of the day is: How many sewing projects can I actually work on at one time? And question number two is right behind: How many sewing projects will I actually finish before I get totally burned out or bored or both? It's looking good, really. These projects have a practical use and are not the same as the several (well, 3 to be exact) old projects that are stuffed in bags in a closet. But I have upstairs sewing, downstairs sewing, now "sewing room" sewing (Amanda threaded my serger for me, thank you Amanda, who endured hip pain and various other suffering to do it for me!) For some reason that old song phrase, "Maniac, ma-niac" keeps going over and over in my head. But so far I'm having fun and it's not costing me a lot! And it keeps me from feeling lazy while I'm enjoying some really clever British TV!

1 comment:

  1. Just don't put on tights and leg warmers when any of us come over, PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete