A little bit of bogus rain tonight. Apparently a big storm on the west coast that the weatherman is teasing us about maybe coming in. So far no sight of any really good (meaning stormy) weather. If it doesn't happen tomorrow, then it can and must wait until we get back from Tucson next Monday. And then, Mother Nature, let the good times roll!!! I can just stay next to the fireplace in my warm little house all cozy and snug and watch those flakes come down, and listen to that wind howl--mmm, I can hardly wait!
Marina is going to sleep here Thursday night so we can get an early start on Friday morning. It's a long trip, but I think it will be really fun to be with Marina and get to see Reed and his family. I should be able to get a couple of games with the boys on Saturday. It has been about a year and a half since I was there. Unfortunately I will be too early for Jens's birthday and priesthood ordination, but I can leave my good vibes and best wishes for him...and as many hugs as he will let me have at his mature age of 12!!
I'll send you some rain from Indiana. I'll also send you snow and wind and a sheet of ice once it arrives.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Tucson!
Thanks! The rain and snow I'll take.
ReplyDeleteYou can keep the wind and ice!
It's kind of rainy this morning. I haven't given up hope for today.
>bogus rain
ReplyDeleteFake rain?!
Yes, I was blog surfing and found yours! So good to see you today in Tucson. You don't look a day older than however many years ago it has been since I've seen you. And you're still the wise, serene individual you were back then! You were in my life when I needed you so seeing you again brings back such good feelings. Hope to see you again in the near future.
ReplyDelete