Last evening we had about 1/2 inch of snow in the front, got a little more overnight. Still lots of little blades of grass showing through, but it does change the look of everything! It is unfortunately quite cold, high to be in the 30s, and the wind is blowing, so I am glad I don't need to go outside today. I may decide to take Jens's ordination present (a "happy" pillow case) to the post office, but I can wait a day or two for any other errands.
I will be making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today (postponed only since last Saturday!) and working on a couple of little quilting projects. It is a great day to just stay in the nice warm house and be cozy!
That was kind-of a lame snowstorm, at least for our area of Northern Utah. Abe was so excited to play in the snow, but there ended up not being any to play in.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are living the dream, Mom! Cozy instead the house, snowing outside, sewing up a storm, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.... All you need now is some soup.
ReplyDeleteFYI, I made some fantastic chicken vegetable and noodle soup late yesterday afternoon and invited Sandra to come share it with me for dinner. I got some yummy sourdough bread and then we watched a very good Poirot Netflix movie. It was a wonderful day! But the snow was gone by last night...
ReplyDelete>Poirot Netflix
ReplyDeleteIs that a Belgian subsidiary of Netflix?
pericat= a feline used in a submarine to see above water when the submarine is submerged.
ReplyDeleteI hope you made a LOT of cookies!!!
ReplyDelete