Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just imagine it's moving



Sorry it's not in motion, but you get the idea.

7 comments:

  1. I can't figure out if that's supposed to be an imitation of David or some sort of deranged cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought it was a pic of David before I clicked on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope by now you have figured out it is big brother Reed! (Just doing his thing in David's shoes, actually)--so you be the judge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just generic old guy, with the colored-socks-dress-shoes-shorts-with-the-shirt-tucked-in look. I didn't have an old-guy hat, so I used what I had, and pulled my glasses down toward the end of my nose for more old-guy effect. It was completed by an old-guy walk and yelling at kids to get off my lawn, but you need the video for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's also a little bit of Bobby Hill thrown in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Christian can film it and put in on YouTube! I am already frightened, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See the sacrifices I'm willing to make for a laugh? Good thing I have no self-esteem.

    ReplyDelete