Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday is a special day...

Today was really fun, picking up Parker and Abby this morning, going to the Bean Museum with them and Kevin's gang and Marina, then lunch at Brick Oven, a little fabric shopping at Jo-Ann's, the Cafe Rio at Kevin's and Hale Centre Theatre with the Lusvardis, Bob Bezzant, Joleen and Andrew and wife. It was a very funny play: Over the River and Through the Woods.

Tonight I posted a bunch of travel photos from my major trips this spring and summer on Facebook. Wow, what a super spring/summer I have had!!!






It's late, I'm tired, have to prepare the SS lesson in the morning.
Ciao for now.

2 comments:

  1. There's a Cafe Rio at Kevin's?

    We managed to see Abs and Micah yesterday. Abby is really good at gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, LeeAnn, have you ever heard of take-out?? OK, I should have said "then" instead of "the" Cafe Rio....Pthththsssss!

    ReplyDelete