Ummm, at the urgent care, that's where. Apparently my whining was not without cause. I have a roaring ear infection, which nicely pounds my head, of course, with every heartbeat, and scarlet red sinus cavities, hence the double dose of major headache. Unlike Libby, I don't really care that much about attention on my birthday. I want attention when I'm sick (in case you haven't guessed!) and when my visiting teachers come for their monthly visit. (And it ain't gonna happen with my current two sweet VTs.)
There's a wonderful rainstorm outside today, so I am tempted to just stay up and watch, but I plan to take a lortab and go out for as long as I can! Actually, when I feel like this, I am such a baby that I just want them to put me in the hospital and keep me drugged for a couple of days. I'm making up for all those times I felt rotten and had little kids that had to be taken of no matter what! Or a husband. You know what I mean.
I did my "brave" thing when I gave birth to six babies, most of them huge!!! It's just too bad my kids don't know anything about that. They just remember all my complaining when I was having multiple back spasms one time in Orem. Hey, they would have done the same thing under the circumstances. Next time just shoot me!!
I was going to do pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for my family. Today. Sorry, guys. Maybe mid-week!
I have a bunch of Netflix movies in my instant queue downstairs. I'll wrap up in blankets on one of the couches, and be in old-movie heaven!!
It's a hard knock life for you....It's a hard knock life for you!
ReplyDeleteSorry I can't be there to take care of you because it really does sound like you're doing terribly. Please promise me you won't die yet! Hey, I'm not even home when you call and leave messages complaining about how sick you are, so I'll try to be here next time you call. That's the least I can do, right?
>Next time just shoot me!!
ReplyDeleteLocked and loaded. :)