Monday, March 22, 2010

It's all over but the coughing...

I'm sure those of you who follow my health have been holding your breath to find out if I have actually recovered. Well, almost. Still a stuffy ear that I can't hear with, but that's a minor detail. I don't hear very well even when both ears are working!

I'm kind of excited getting ready to go to Richland, Washington to spend a few days with Leah. I think I'm spending too long (12 days) but we managed that much time together on our cruise last summer, so we think we can do it. She has some really fun things planned for us, including a concert and a quilt show. I am taking two quilts to be quilted. Don't know if we'll finish them both, but with two good days of Conference and her Netflix Instant Play Roku we should get a lot done!

I am realizing that my quilts all sort of look alike. I have several favorite patterns, it's true, and I seem to have frequently chosen similar color palettes. Even the one I'm just finishing for Nicole looks a lot the same. The fabrics are very different on the one I'm making for myself, though, so that will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment