Monday, March 22, 2010

Quilt Top





The back is black with white polka dots. I'm not sure yet about the binding. It's all Mary Engelbreit fabric, but no "little girls." Anyway, it has been fun to do. I'm going to do as much quilting on it as I can before I leave, but then take it with me. I already sent the second quilt up, since I knew I wouldn't have room in my suitcase for both.

Ciao for now.

3 comments:

  1. Once you go back you don't never go black!

    Um. Which quilt is this? Nicole's? Does sending it up mean up to Aunt Leah's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Mom LOVES AC/DC. "'Back in Black' is Better than Barry" is what she's always saying to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom doesn't really quilt. She and quilts are never in the same room together, have you noticed?

    Long Gone, where are you?

    ReplyDelete