It's Day 3 of my medication and I'm not whining any more. I'm a little unstable because of my ear infection, but the pain is manageable and my only real problem is that I probably could sleep all day again today like I did yesterday! And i don't know that it's a real problem, anyway, since I'm not doing anything that can't wait a day or two!So thanks for being patient with me, my friends. My fingers probably needed a few days away from quilting, anyway!
Last night I watched the old BBC "Importance of Being Earnest" with Rupert Everett and Colin Firth. It was fun, but not the best version I've ever seen. I think there's one with Gwyneth Paltrow I need to check out.
It's already the Ides of March! How can this be???!!! And in just a few days, the first day of Spring!! I am really wishing I'd put in some bulbs last fall. This year I will do it for sure! Since daffodils, tulips and pansies are my favorite flowers, I should think I would make sure I had some every year. I try to hang on to winter as long as I can, but inevitably I must acknowledge that it's over. It's much less painful when I am enjoying tulips in the neighborhood, and some are coming out already.
Sounds nice to just sleep...I was hoping to get sick enough to be able to do that, but it didn't happen. Oh well. I'm actually happy to be feeling well. Glad you're not on your deathbed anymore!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you're not whining anymore. I hate sick people who look for sympathy. Don't they know the focus belongs on ME??!?!?!
ReplyDelete