Friday, September 4, 2009

Thank you Marina

My sweet granddaughter Marina came over twice during her BYU break to help me. First we packed up everything in David's office and then Doug came a few days later to take everything. Now his office is cleaned out and I have to decide what to do with his computer and how best to use the space. I'm thinking I would like to make it a room for the older grandkids to play games in. I know the little ones would want to go in, but I'm sure they would get used to it if I have some fun things for them in the playroom. Right now there is too much stuff in there!

Then a couple of days later Marina came over and helped me clean the garage. There wasn't a ton of stuff that didn't belong, but it was messy. She helped organize and then swept the garage for me. It was a lot of fun for me. She did very well in her Japanese classes this summer, much to her surprise. She and I will be driving to Tucson in October to celebrate Jens's birthday (and she will be in a wedding party.)

No comments:

Post a Comment