Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busbyberkly's Baptism Day





Today was a special day in our family. Busbyberkly chose the right and was baptized! She was very beautiful in her lovely white dress. Tomorrow she will be confirmed and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Marina played the piano for the service, and Sabrina led the singing and sang a solo during the meeting. My photos of them all turned out blurry so I didn't post them.

Kevin and Carrie are teaching their children the gospel and giving them a good example of gentleness and obedience to the commandments. I am very impressed with how well they manage their little family and provide a rich environment for them.

Andy and Amanda and family came but didn't stay long enough for photos; ditto Ryan and Julie Bouche, who have been such good friends to Kevin (and in fact all of our family supporting us in our important life events.)

I am so grateful that my children are teaching my grandchildren to love the Lord and follow the prophet. We have a wonderful spiritual heritage, and it is a great blessing to me that they are continuing it on with their own families. I am a happy grandma! And very blessed! And of course have the most beautiful grandchildren on the planet! (And that includes Eli and Charlie!)

5 comments:

  1. Nobody told US anything about photos. We were hungry--we hadn't had LUNCH yet--and pregnant women don't like wearing chuch clothes any longer than necessary.

    Do you need a review on using the focus feature of your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we had to miss it! Cute photos, though. But what's with Kek's facial expression?

    I admire Amanda for going preg, that's hard for some women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun was shining in such a way on the camera window that I couldn't see the figures very well to know if they were in focus. I'm lucky any of them turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And nobody told me about photos, either, I had just hung around long enough...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not pregnant, but I don't like wearing chuch clothes either. They itch my chuch!

    Wow, Kevin looks like he's lost a lot more weight. I guess I just haven't seen him for about 8 months!

    ReplyDelete