Sunday, September 6, 2009

Magdalena's quilt on the frame




Here are some photos of the latest quilt that I will be quilting in the next week or so. You can't see it very well because it's on the frame but you can at least see the colors and pattern.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like it's Beatrix Potter sort of fabric. Very cute. That's my favorite (next to Winnie the Pooh). Looks like you've been starry eyed for awhile! What's your next favorite pattern going to be? I actually want to do a quilt that has all different types of star patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I want to do a quilt with all kinds of star patterns. I have been planning to do it for about 3 years! I want to do it in Christmas colors.

    I am doing a pinwheel pattern for Elliott Ephraim. I started with a double pinwheel but didn't make the right color choice for the third color, so I will just do a regular pinwheel. It's red, orange, and yellow for a major change of color theme.

    ReplyDelete