Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Good news: tests didn't show any problems, kidneys fine, etc. etc. Bad news: tests didn't show any problems, must just be arthritis or whatever, although the CT scan should have shown any of that. Next stop? Orthopedist if I choose. I think I just have had a virus in my hips. Hey, if I can have one in my neck, I think I can have one in my hips. I'm going to Seattle tomorrow and I'll just hope I'm mostly better. It won't be a strenuous weekend, at least. I just wish I'd spent more time experimenting with my digital recorder, and tonight Andy had to walk me through printing the instructions off of the internet in a readable size. Thanks, Andy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so awful! Good luck with traveling tomorrow. Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm worried about you. It's a lot better if tests show something legitimate.

    ReplyDelete