Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just passing through...

I had a fantastic time with Libby this last week. It ended much too quickly for me, and now I will probably have to wait a year to see her again, as they have super plans for Christmas that don't include Utah... Tough when kids have their own lives! Libby provided invaluable assistance with my preparations for my UVU class. As well as moral support and cheerleading!!! Thanks! I took my camera, but no photos! I think Libby took a couple.

Andy and Amanda are making a quick trip to Tempe for a job interview for him at an animation company. They have also received an offer on their house. I sure hope this works out well for them. I had their kids here today, but since I'm leaving in the morning, they'll be with McTeer family the rest of the weekend.

I will leave for Tucson in the morning and go as far as Page. I am worried about my aches and pains and hope this won't be too hard for me. It will be a quick trip, but I am SO excited about having Reed's boys here for awhile! We'll take 2 days to come back, too.

I hope to get back to more regular posting when I get home. This going back to teaching is a little scary for me but I'm sure I'll enjoy it and just need to get my feet wet!

2 comments:

  1. Technically, it's not an animation company--it's an advertising/PR/interactive company. And it was a very long trip, but the interview went really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I posted a couple pictures from mom's visit on my blog. And you'll do a great job teaching, Mom!

    We can't wait to hear about Andy's job, and congrats on selling the house!

    Wish we could be in Utah to see the boys!

    ReplyDelete