I made a fun trip to Tucson and brought back Reed's boys Christian, Jens, and Miles. We had a good time for a week or so. Their brother Kai drove up and stayed for a few days, then drove them all home. I hope we can make this an annual event!
I had Andy's kids over for a couple of sleep-overs, since they were moving to Arizona. Andy got a great job there and they packed up and left here on Saturday. I will miss them a lot, but it's a wonderful new chapter in their lives, living in Tempe. I hope they can get together with Reed's family from time to time and build that relationship.
My class is going OK. I'm not as stressed now as I was, but there are still lots of details to work out and lessons to plan, exams to write, etc. So far so good! With a LOT of help from Libby, I'm surviving! I will teach only 2 days in the fall, T and Th, which will be a bit easier than the 3 days I'm doing now. Classes will be the same length but go for more weeks. Today I used the classroom computer for the first time to do a Powerpoint review for the exam.
I'm looking forward to my trip to Montana for the Shadoan reunion. July 30. Then just 2 weeks and I'll have a 2-week break between semesters. I am feeling very tied down, but I don't know where I'd be going or what I would be doing, anyway, so I might as well be productive!
I agree--you may as well be productive! I'm so proud of you. Look at what a pro you are to do a PowerPoint.
ReplyDeleteWish I could've gone with you to Tucson and had fun with the boys. I also wish I could go to the Shadoan reunion with you. Have fun!
Not fun being stuck in Indiana...